Two days ago, my laptop has broken down; therefore, last versions of all files of developed Mobile Joomla 3.0 have been lost. Thankfully, on the other computer it was saved files of ten-day prescription. From here a rule: always duplicate the data and on a regular basis make backups of the most valuable information. I have decided that the best way to duplicate Mobile Joomla files is to upload them to this site. Therefore receive Mobile Joomla 3.0.alpha!
I’ll update as far as possible these files with the indication of updating date and the basic changes.
I ask you to check the Mobile Joomla where only it is possible (in particular, I recommend ready.mobi). And inform me on all found out errors and problems.
New changes have been added in the developed version:
- Support of three templates: for “WAP2/XHTML-MP”, “WAP/WML”, and “I-MODE/CHTML” versions of a site.
- There are some alternative ways of checking for mobile devices.
- Support of WURFL library (WURFL database it is not included into bot, and contains in a separate file).
- Now it is not necessary to do a patch of a cache-core for correct work with subdomains. It is possible to specify separate directories for cache files.
- On the fly substitution of individual files for any components is added.
- Work of standard components is intercepted for the purpose of tableless layout formation.
- ImageAdaptation script is included. It allows (on basis WURFL) to adapt the size and a format of images that mobile devices could display them correctly (for work of the script it is necessary to create the table in a database).
Notes on installation:
For WURFL work, it is necessary to upload two xml-files to a server (the files are contained in mobile_joomla_wurfl_db archive).
For ImageAdaptation work, it is necessary to create the database table (click the corresponding link in parameters/description of bot).